Friday, November 29, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

 Hello!!
 
Today, I've put together a post of a few of my favorite stamping projects, to present as a tryout for the Viva Las VegaStamps! DT.
 
Aaaaaannnd rather than create an obligatory post of photos, I thought I'd take this opportunity and share with you a few way I like to use stamping in my personal craft projects!!
 
The first project I have for you today, features stamping in the background.


Background stamping may be a little more unobtrusive than stamping sentiments or focal images, but don't let that fool you into minimizing the importance of some rock solid background imagery!
 
Background stamping sets the stage.  Adds richness and texture.  A good background stamp can take the place of patterned paper or take that paper and rocket it to new heights!
 
(If you wanna see the original post for this project, you can find it HERE.  And if you wanna see the PROCESS VIDEO for this project, HERE you go!)
 
My next project features focal image stamping.
 


Focal image stamping sets the tone or theme for the entire project.  Although focal images come in many different forms---from sentiments to colored images to line art---there's no doubt they are the star of any project!

In this project, I've stamped with spray mists and then gone back and stamped the line images of leaves.

(If you wanna see the original post for this project, you can find it HERE.)

My final project features 'out-of-the-box' stamping.
 
 
'Out-of-the-box' stamping is stamping in a way that's not typical. This can mean you are stamping onto media other than paper OR stamping with an item not considered a stamp.  This category is endless!!  The sky is the limit.
 
For this project, I've stamped into clay to create this pretty embellishment.  This is one of my all time favorite ways to stamp!!
 
Here's a peek at the inside...


...and a close-up of that gorgeous clay embellie!! 
 
Love that texture.
 
 
Ok, guys that's a peek into a few of my favorite ways to use stamps!  And honestly, I'm kinda addicted to stamping---which is why I'd LOVE to join the Viva Las VegaStamps! team.  They have an amazing assortment of RUBBAH!
 
Seriously, it boggles the mind...
 
And whether I make the team or not, I just had to give a nod to one of the biggest and bestest stamp shops I know!!
 
Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!
 
 
xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment