Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater.

Hello!!
 
Today, I have a quick Christmas card for you :-)
 

This CAS card features the Saturated Canary image [Ugly] Christmas Sweater.  How adorable is she?!!?
 
Makes me wanna go buy an over-the-top ugly Christmas sweater of my very own. 


As I said, this card is truly clean and simple, with only a sprinkling of goodies along the side.  And DIG those teeny tiny stars!!!  They're from the Star Confetti pack from UmWowStudio.  LOVE me some teeny tiny stars.
 
Just sayin'.
 
And here's a close-up of Miss Ugly Sweater, herself...
 

 
If you wanna see how this card came together, here's a little video for ya...
 

 
Alrighty, guys that's it for me!!  Thanks so much for stoppin' by.
 
I'll catch you on the flip side ;-)
 
xx,

1 comment: