Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Heart Organizer

Hello!  Today, I bring you my very first project as a designer for VivaLasVegaStamps!

I gotta tell ya, I'm so beyond excited to be joining the ranks of some seriously talented ladies to create lots of stampin' eye candy to inspire you to get your stamp on!!

First up from me is this fabulously functional organizer.


Yep!!  That's clay on an old book cover with a little Lindy's Stamp Gang color.


I've also collaged myself up a few dividers for each section.  We've got calendar, notes, goals, etc!


Aaaannnd, I absolutely can't get enough of this alien stamp!  Love.


Supplies:

Ok guys, that's it for this one!  If you want a few more details on how this baby was made, hop on over to the VivaLasVegaStamps! blog and check out my post.  Maybe give me a little comment love??  Just sayin'.
Thanks for joining me today!!  I'll catch you next time.
xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment