Friday, January 31, 2014

Book Of Hearts.

Hiya, Folks!!

Today, I come baring my heart...

Well, actually it's a whole book of them :-)  This month, as I was contemplating goals for myself in 2014,  I landed on the word 'heart'.  This little word can mean so many things!!

Sooooo, in honor of this years 'one little word', I've decided to art journal myself up a book of hearts to help keep my focus.

Keep these ideals in the forefront of my mind.

Keep my eyes on the prize!!!

Here's what I came up with...


It all started with a canvas base.  And lace...

Here's a peek at how I've created all that LOVELY lacey texture!!



Sweet, right?!??


I LOVE the amazing pop of color!!
That stitching makes me crazy happy :-)
And glitter.  DUDE!

I gotta say I'm pretty happy with my book of hearts.  I plan to create a page a month with a different take on the word 'heart'.  Hopefully, it'll help keep me on track and inspired to keep-on-movin' and shakin' towards my goals this year!
Thanks so much for joining me today!!  I'll see ya next time :-)
OH!!  And I'm playing along with the January Challenge over at Berry71Bleu.  It's all about one word.  Hop on over and play along!
xx,

3 comments:

  1. Wow....this is just beautiful! Love everything about it, from the colours to the textures and the amazing sewing! You did a fabulous job with your "heart" journal! May you be blessed this year with everything "heart" and may this journal find many pages filled with love! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! The texture and colors are so yummy! Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete