Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eggs Not Included...

Hello my fellow Blog Stalkers! Long time, no see, heh??? Well, I'm planning a triumphant return from the rabbit hole that I fell into over the summer, so...stay tuned (project foreshadowing was definately intended!!!)!

This summer has been a very busy and absolutely insane! I threw myself into work, family and TONS of swapping :) Here's a little sneaky-peaky into one of my fave's!

I created this little egg carton for a swap with a few of my favorite crafty gal pals. I was charged with creating a carton for Kasey (She's a Newby Blogger, so go check her out!). I tried to include as many of her favorite things into the design as I could. Here's what I came up with...

Marie...

The Eiffel Tower...

A little personalization...

Peacocks...

And then I filled it with lots of fun goodies. Each of the flowers hide another secret surprise.

Try as I might, I just couldn't fit some of the items into the little "egg cubbies", so I added a corsette pocket. I love how it turned out!!! Although, I have to admit, I feel a bit voyeuristic peeking down into the top of a corsette, lol!


Here's a few pics of my BEAUTIFUL carton from Dara. It has a lovely homespun feel with just a bit of Paris chic!



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment