Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I LOVE YOU, TONY!!

Who's excited for the new Iron Man movie??  I'm a fan!!  Just sayin'. 
 
I'm super excited!! 
 
My Hubby and I usually have a standing date for opening night on all movies we're both excited for, but this one happens to fall smack dab in the middle of my NSD scrap retreat.
 
Aww, well!  To ease the pain, here's a little card I've whipped up for the Hubbster for using Lily's Iron Man digi
 
How much do I love this image?!!?  He's iron.  He's a man.  He's too cute for words!!
 
 
I actually have a piece of an old Avenger's comic book straight from a Gauche Alchemy kit, and I just had to snap a shot of this card with it :-)

 
Here's a close-up...

 
Ok, now it's time for a little confession...
 
I was totally stressin' about coloring up this little guy!!  I mean, what if I colored him in the wrong proportion of red to gold?  What if I made some other unknown faux pas that only a true comic purist would understand?
 
All I can say is that I haven't been blasted yet!  My boys both LOVED him, so I'm pretty sure dad will, too :-)
 
Have fun this week, my peeps!! 
 
xx,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment