Thursday, September 6, 2012

We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Hi Everyone!!

Today, I'm bringing you my very first project as a member of the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. ranks. Eeep! Super excited!!

Ok, onto the goods...

For my project, I've colored up Ice Cream Cone Sophie. I think she's the perfect image for my Ice Cream Sundae Kit! I mean, c'mon. What better gift IS there than the gift of ICE CREAM??



How much do I love Sophie in super bright technicolor?!?? This girl can rock the neon!



And don't stop at ice cream, Friends!

Just think, you could create a rainy day kit full of fun activities to keep you busy while your stuck inside, with Rainy Day Sophie. Or maybe, a fun mani/pedi kit with Sassy Sophie. The list goes on and on!



Oh, and if you wanna see this project come together, hop on over and take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by!

xx,





1 comment: