Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh, SNAP

Here's my first installment of my year long endeavour to post 12 pictures on the 12th of each month. Just a little sneeky peeky into my day to day.

So here you go in NO particular order...

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#1 - Paige playing Monopoly all by herself. And watching t.v.
#2 - Paige sewing her very first stitches!
#3 - Ant being silly at the tree lot.
#4 - Paige sprinkling "Magical Reindeer Food" on Christmas Eve.
#5 - Me and Hubby at the Indian Village.
#6 - Pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
#7 - Josh all lit up!
#8 - My Christmas village Instagram-style!
#9 - Paige LOVE!!!
#10 - Paper Child. Look it up---it's HILARIOUS!
#11 - Rainy day in AZ :-)
#12 - Drums. Yep! My kiddos got drums for Christmas!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

xox,

1 comment: