Friday, December 31, 2010

It's A Banner Day At My House Today!

A banner day indeed!!!

As I pack up my Christmas decorations, I thought I'd take a break and share this banner I've created :)



I was inspired to create this pretty banner by Terri from joyfulcompass on Youtube. She has an AMAZING video on a banner she created! You can check it out HERE...



I used vintage music sheets to form the rosettes and also added some torn pieces to the banner as well.



I just LOVE the beautiful detail on this IOD paper, Night Divine!!!




Nothing says Christmas more than the beautiful carol, O Holy Night. This paper was the perfect choice for my first holiday banner :)



I've used some Lindy's Stamp Gang products to color my white seam binding and add TONS of shimmer to this project. I've colored my scalloped circles and even my spools with their sprays!!!



To see this project in "live action", check out my Youtube video HERE...

Thanks so much for stopping by today :) Stay safe and I'll see ya next year!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty!!!! I love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous banner, Mary, thank you for sharing your work before putting it away. I bet it's hard to pack it up!

    xox Rella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! that was creative.. two thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete