Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{Warm Holiday Wishes!}

Helllllooooo! Yep. A Two-fer. That's 2 posts in one day :-)

I can't help it!!! Some Odd Girl is hosting it's 2nd Annual Customer Holiday Hop, and I just gotta play along!

Here's a "white-out" card I've made for the occasion. The cutest penguin image with a little "white snowflake die-cut on white cardstock" action.

Their "Chilly Penquin" is positively the cutest penquin I've seen all year!!! Although, I do live in the desert, so he's also the ONLY penquin I've seen all year. ANYWAY, I LOVE him! Wait---did I just say I love a bird??? LOL! (See THIS post for more on my aversion to our feathery foe!!!)



A little crazy stitching, faux snow and some Stickles later and you've got a card ready for mailing---'cuz honestly, what is Christmas without Stickles???



Thanks for stopping by!!! Stay tuned. You may just get another Two-fer!

3 comments:

  1. aww Mary.. I adore Chilly on this all white card... your coloring here is awesome!!!! It's hard to resist the little ODDies isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary this is sooooooo sweet!!! Lovely!!

    Holiday Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowflake backgroundis just PERFECT! Lovely Mary! Thanks so much for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete