Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Little Gifty For Teacher :-)

I thought I'd share the little teacher's gift Paige and I whipped up!

Paige's first grade class is currently in full-on reindeer mode, so the Deer Mae with Pressies digi image was perfect for this gift (You can grab her HERE, in Some Odd Girl's shop!).



We filled the pail with some chocolate-peanut butter truffles. YUMM-O!!!



And here's a pic of Paige rockin' a pair of her very own antlers :-)



Maybe I'll make myself a pair in my size...

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love your deer mae.. is she printed on kraft? your gift container is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leah! And, yep--that's kraft. Love the brown-ness of it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary this is sooooooo fabulous!! Sweet, sparkly and divine!!

    Holiday Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Truffles! Mmmmmmmm! This is fab! Love her on Kraft and all the sparkly holiday goodness! Thanks so much for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete