Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa Is Comin' 2 Town!

Did you know Santa makes house calls? Well, I guess that is the basis of his whole organization ;-) That being the case, I thought he might like his cookies "on-the-go". Here's a tag I've created for just that reason! (Check out my "boys" tags HERE!)





My hubby is the official "Santa" for the 2011 season. He's been super busy shopping like crazy and making sure everything is just so. Even with all his "Santa-ness", he's decided NOT to press his luck and dress up for an impromptu visit this year. The last visit almost ended his career as "Santa" altogether...

Paige (at age 3): "Santa, my daddy has glasses like that."**LOOKS AT SANTA SUSPICIOUSLY**
Santa: "Ho, ho, ho---lots of people have the same glasses!"
Paige (at age 3): "Those look like my Daddy's shoes."
Santa: "Why don't you tell me what you want for Christmas!!!"**SWEATING BULLETS**



It's a good thing Paige wasn't around for this shot, or Mommy could have been the next one on the chopping block!



Here are the cookies all wrapped up and ready for flight. (Ya gotta keep your teenage sons out of them somehow!!!)



And look at those yummy cookies! I think Paige could possibly decorate the prettiest sugar cookie anywhere!!! I'm sure "Santa" will enjoy them :-)



Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Super cute tag and an even cuter post! Love the pics and story! Hope your "Santa" doesn't get caught this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!

    Holiday Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm LOVEING the puncherella on the card and the B&W coloring job on Santa! Your daughter is super observant lol! Good job to Daddy for keeping it together :) Thanks so much for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete