Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Framed.

Hiya, Guys!!  Today, I'm over on the VLVS! blog with a fun, altered picture frame featuring Viva Las VegaStamps! and PanPastel.


I sooooo love how this frame turned out!!  That Gnome stamp ROCKS. My. World!!


And that sweet little heart rock??  A gift from my baby girl.  She's always bringing home random bits she's found while out and about.  LOVE!!


This Butterfly Specimen stamp is a new release over at VLVS! and it's definitely gonna get some use in my hands.


I'm all about choppin' up my stamps to better suite my projects, and this 'pure' from the Pure Imagination sentiment stamp is one of my all time fave slice-n-dices!  It's now super tiny and can fit into any nook or cranny.  If I want the whole sentiment back??  I just gotta piece that puppy back together, and I'm in business ;-)

Supplies Used:
Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps - Gnome, Butterfly Specimen, and Pure Imagination
PanPastel - Magenta and Hansa Yellow 
Thread, American Crafts jute, StazOn black ink, Dollar Store picture frame, vintage crystals, white craft paint

OKEE-DOKE!!

That is that for me.  If you wanna read all about how this puppy was put together, hop on over to the Viva Las VegaStamps! blog and check it out or you can take a peek at my little video run through below.


Thanks for stoppin' by!!

xx,

1 comment: