Monday, April 29, 2013

When Rubber Meets Clay...

Hiya, Peeps!!  Today's my day!!
 
 My day to be the Hostess with the Most-est over on the Saturated Canary YouTube channel, that is :-)
 
So, after much contemplation, I realize that I've been neglecting my poor SC rubbah, in favor or my digi collection. 
 
love digis---but there are some things a digi just can't do...
 
Like rock out an awesome impression in clay!!!
 
 
I've used my Saturated Canary 'Bella' stamp to turn a simple lump of clay into a fabulously wearable piece of jewelry :-)
 
Isn't she awesome??!!?
 
And the best part?  Paper clay is super light weight, so wearing her is pain free.  And pain free jewelry is my favorite kind!!

 
Okee doke folks, if you wanna see how she came together, hop on over to the Saturated Canary YouTube channel and check it out!! 
 
Oh, and just a reminder, Momma's Day is coming up, ya know. 
 
You may or may not find yourself in the position of needing a little gifty.
 
Just sayin.
 
xx,
 

2 comments: