Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oh, Hoppy Day!!

Hiya, Peeps!!  I hope your Easter Holiday was a 'hoppy' one!
 
Mine was wonderful
 
I had amazing opportunities to explain the true meaning of Easter with all three of my children at different times.  It truly is a wonder to see them each grow spiritually and come to understand the gift of grace we've been given and celebrate each Easter. 
 
God is good!!!
 
Today, I have a fun, Easter-inspired card to share with you :-)  Easter.  That's the newest challenge theme over on The Octopode Factory's challenge blog!
 
For my card, I've colored up Easter Wilma and Walnut the bunny.  How sweet are they??

 
 
This whole card was inspired by none other than everyone's favorite neon, sugar-covered Easter treat!  Yep, the bright colors are totally reminiscent of a full-on Peep-A-Thon ;-) 
 
All colorful---all the time!! 

 
Aaaaand, here's the close-up!  How much do I love this lime-tastic hair??  I'll definitely be playing around with new and fabulously colorful hair hues :-)
 
 
Okey-doke!!  That's it from this peanut gallery.  Now, head on over and check out the rest of the DT inspiration and get hoppin' on an Easter creation of your very own!
 
xx.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh super cute! As per usual! Hey, are you interested in taking an Art Journaling class at the Occassional Artist on May 3 or 4th?? Just curious... it's with Dina Wakley... She's fab!

    ReplyDelete