Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good Morning!!  Today, I thought I'd share a little something...odd
 
This set of postcards were a part of a week long bloggy swap with 100 Proof Press stamps that happened over on the Gauche Alchemy blog a bit ago.  If you wanna check out the rest of the creations just CLICK!!
 
 
My postcard backgrounds were created with my FAB new Dylusions sprays.  I'm super impressed with the color vibrancy you get from these little bottles of goodness!!


When I saw the animal masks stamp, I knew right away that I wanted to create several, sort of animal/human creatures.  And when I saw the FAB wing stamps, it was ON!!  Buuut, what good are winged things, without a bit of a celestial backdrop??  The silhouette star cluster stamp was the perfect addition to my backgrounds.  LOVE that stamp!!  I can totally see it getting tons of mileage in my stash :-)

Here's a closer look at the three, but pay close attention!!  You may just pick up a few words of wisdom---fortune cookie style!
 



 

Thanks for stopping by today!!  See ya on the flip side ;-)

xx,

2 comments: