Friday, November 23, 2012

December Daily LOVE!

DUDE!!  I totally did it!!  I acutally completed the base book for my December Daily album :-)  It fought me tooth and nail tho'...
 
There were glitter avalanches...and tool malfunctions...and delayed shipping times...  Buuuuut---I.  DID.  IT. 
 
Take that, December Daily!
 
 
I stitched myself up some covers... 



...and embellished with my favorite bling-n'-things.
 
 
Now, I can begin the even harder task of actually completing the photo and journaling portion of this fabulously huge project.
 
December Daily?!!?  I got you this year.  I got you.
 
xx,
 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It's pretty & different & not green & red! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah, big happy sighs here. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous! It's so eco-friendly and clean! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete