Saturday, October 1, 2011

{CELEBRATE}

What's the best way to celebrate October 1st, otherwise known as World Cardmaking Day??? Why, with a card, of course!!!

I host a local group of ladies in a quarterly card swap, and tonight's the night! Imagine my surprise, when I found out that today is World Cardmaking Day!!! Boy, oh boy...It's kismet :-)

I have it bad for polka dots. In fact, the only thing better than dots, is black and white dots! So, after finding this paper in my stash, I knew I wanted to go black and white.

I've also been stalking quite a few different banner stamps for awhile now. I say stalking, because it's been a bit of an obsession! I finally decided to go for the Hero Arts "Friendly Flags" set. Oh, man does this stamp set make me happy!!! ***LE SIGH***



And what's a card without stitching??? Lots of stitching. Lots of messy, fun stitching!



I finally pulled out my Cool Gray Copics and got to coloring! It's my first attempt at a black and white image and I'm pretty ok with it :-)



I hope your taking some time today to get your craft on!!! Go make a card and share the love...

Thanks for stoppin' by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment