Monday, October 4, 2010

BLISS

Hello!!! Today I thought I'd share another of my card creations with you :)

I just LOVE this stamp from The Greeting Farm! It reminds me of my daughter, Paige, at two.

You see, Paige's daddy bought her a stuffed bunny on her "birth" day. This bunny had a recorded message of her daddy saying, "Hey, Paige...It's daddy...I love you!". This bunny NEVER left Paige's reach (and STILL proudly sports a place of honor on her bed every night)!!!

When I saw this stamp, I just HAD to HAVE it :)



I found a sketch over at Priscillastyles Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #73 that I thought would be perfect for this image. I think this card ABSOLUTELY captures the feeling of "BLISS" my daughter has when she hugs her favorite bunny friend :)

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hello MAry - how adorable is this! I love that sweet image and your delish colours! What a perfect image for your daughter! The DP is a pretty touch and the ticket perfect! Love it! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support and would love to see you play along next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly precious in every way! I adore this card and that Paige-y pumpkin sweetie girl. Beautiful copic work I must say. Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. So glad you decided to join us again. Hugs!

    Yours,
    Holly R. Moore
    MMDT - GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is sooooo adorable. All of your fine details are perfectly done. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete