Monday, June 2, 2014

Sm;)e.

Hiya, Folks!!  Today, I'm sharing a little inspiration for the Viva Las VegaStamps! June Challenge!!

Here's a peek at the mood board...


Aaaaaannndd, here's what I've come up with...


This super bright journal is the perfect way to document my summer! 
 

These 3 Women in Tubes needed a bit of blue to float on, so I colored up some ribbon in a lovely ombre and stitched them their very own oasis :-)

And that sm;)e stamp??  Yeah.  It just makes me happy!


        I can't wait to start filling this little book with all my summertime memories and musings.  If you want                 more on how this little book was made, hop on over to the VLVS! blog and check it out HERE.

                                                       Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

                                                                                  xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment