Wednesday, February 12, 2014

To The Circus.

Hello!!  Today, I bring you a sweet and simple card.
 
absolutely fell in LOVE with this adorable Whimsical Elephant image when I saw it!  I knew instantly that I just had to color her up :-)
 
So, that's just what I did!


love how the brightness of the image just pops against the white of the paper!


To add a bit more interest to my background, I stamped the same Whimsical Elephant stamp through a circle mask!  You'd never know those polka dots came from the same stamp, eh?!!?
 
I decided to add only minimal color around the dots to keep them looking very much like I doodled them on.
 
A bit of stitched on vellum and a few sequins for sparkle, and she is complete and ready to brighten the day of someone special.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment