Friday, January 31, 2014

Roses And Rocks.

Hello!!  I thought it fitting, with all the fabulous January birthdays out there, that I bring you a little stamped jewelry/card combo---perfect for gifting on birthdays or any days!


I absolutely adore this amazing Rose image!  And with all those layers, the Cross Stitch stamp is the perfect way to ground them.  I'm SO in love with that little stamp!!


And finally, here's a little wearable piece of stamped goodness :-)


I've stamped it with the super versatile cloud stamp from Plate 910A.  How fun is that?  Perfect texture, and you'd never know it was a cloud!  Love.

This dreamy color palette came from the Lindy's Stamp Gang January Color Challenge, so hop on over and check it out!!


Together, I think this combo makes for one HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  Thanks so much for joining me today, and I'll see ya next time!

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment