Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Heart.

Hiya, Folks!! 
 
I'm pleased as punch to be sharing with you my very first official Lindy's Stamp Gang DT project!!  I gotta say I just LOVE color, and nobody does color better than Lindy's :-)
 
Today, is the very first day of the September Color Challenge
 
This challenge will run the entire month of September.  And as a bonus, those that play along and share their creations with Lindy's via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or linking up with the Color Challenge, may find themselves featured on the Lindy's blog in one of the 'Feature Friday's'.  Those who are featured on the blog will receive an email with a 20% off coupon to use at a time of their choosing.
 
Here's this month's color palette...
 
 
Lovely, right??!?
 
When I saw this color scheme, I totally did a little happy dance!!  Pink and green just happens to be my favorite color combo EVAH!!
 
Ready to get your color on?
 
The Rules:
  1. Help us spread the word! Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog  http://lindystampgang.wordpress.com , where the challenge can be found. For every 50 people that enter, we’ll have one giveaway! So 100 entries=2 giveaways.
  2. Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, StarburstsFlat FabiosMoon ShadowsGlitz SpritzMagicalsEmbossing PowdersMica Powders… any of our stampslaser cut-outs, or brass charms.
  3. Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown.
  4. Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
 Easy Peasy, right??
 
Here's what I came up with...
 
 
This pretty little spool charm is more than it seems...

 
...when you untie the jute, it unrolls into a fun, teeny tiny scroll!!  And since September is my anniversary month, I thought I would make myself a little something pretty to wear that reminds me of my Sweetie :-) To see how I transferred our photo onto the collage, check out my Acrylic Skin Tut.

 
 
And finally, here's a close-up of the clay heart embellie I've added to the front of my spool.  It's rustic and has beautiful pops of pink shimmer and totally makes me smile. 
 
Here's a list of all the Lindy's goodness I've used:
I'm Late, I'm Late Slate Glitter (Glitter? YES, PLEASE!)
Razzleberry Plum Embossing Powder (So, Pretty. So PINK!)
Frozen Jack Frost Starburst Spray (Perfect to soften ANY color!)
Black Orchid Silver Starburst Spray (The PERFECT gray!  Add more for a deeper hue.)
Green With Envy Green Starburst Spray (Green Color. Gold Shimmer. YUM!)
Ramblin' Rose Pink Starburst Spray (Pink Color. Pink Shimmer.  PINK-A-LICIOUS!!)
 
Ok, Peeps---are you in??
 
And definitely keep your eyes peeled, cuz there's lots of Lindy's fun comin' your way this month!
 
See ya next time!
 
xx,
 

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, congratulations!! I am so happy for you...to me, you are the Queen of color, so Lindy's is very fortunate to have you be apart of their team!! Awesome project Ms. Mary :)

    ~Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Mary!! I love the stitched heart, and the drawn hearts... I love the colors! I just love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete