Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mary Had A Little Lamb.

Hiya!! 
 
I gotta say, I'm a serious fan of eggs for breakfast.  Especially the chocolate covered peanut butter kind.
 
True story ;-)
 
In honor of my love of crafting, eggs and chocolate---I bring you a fun little crafty project that perfectly incorporates all three...papier-mâché treat eggs! 
 
 
These little eggs are fun to make and absolutely fun to crack open!! 
 
I've decorated mine with some vintage ephemera, glitter and a generous spritz of some Lindys Stamp Gang spray mists. 

 
To make poppin' these lovelies open a bit easier, I've included an easy open feature---strings!!  It works kinda like a gum wrapper, just pull the string and crack those suckers open. 
 
I've colored up Saturated Canary's 'Easter Dress' and added a nice little tag to the string.  I'm so in love with her fab braids! 

 
And maybe I was swayed by the many years of people singing 'Mary Had A Little Lamb' to me, but I had to give this pretty girl a little lamb of her very own, so I colored up Bo from 'Lily, Bo and Peep'
 
 
Soooo, even tho' I'm sad to see them go, I've had the best time creating these eggy little treats.  They were a seriously low cost, easy to make project with a big pay-off.  My FAVE!!
 
If you wanna see how they came together, check out the full-length feature tut over on the Saturated Canary YouTube channel HERE.
 
Now, get crackin'!!
 
xx,
 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Miss Mary! Makes me wish I had some kiddo's of my own to make them for... maybe hubby with love them!

    ReplyDelete