Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's A Wrap!

Good Morning!!  I have a little gifty...
 
But, this is no ordinary present.
 
This one packs some serious POW!!
 
 
Are you familiar with the explosion box??  I LOVE the concept!  A box that isn't a box.  The possibilities are endless!! 
 
Imagine the multitude of goodies that could be included :-)  Candles, candies, gifts, scenes.  You could even make it move!!!
 
The pretty girl in my little scene is Cocoa, one of the soon to be released Saturated Canary rubber stamps.  You can pre-order this cutie HERE

 
Now remember, I'm a scrapbooker.  Not a dedicated one, but a scrapbooker, nonetheless.  Even so, there are times I just wanna print my photos and display them in a fun, 3D way!  Like a mini album with a twist :-)
 
So here's my solution.  A compromise of sorts.  POCKETS.
 
Each of the sides feature a pocket for holding tons of 4 by 6 photos.  SCORE!! 




 
And finally, here's Cocoa's money shot :-)

 
 
So, after completing this fun project, my girl was full of oooooh's and ahhhhhhhh's.  I think she want's a box of her own.  She's a superfan of coloring, but still thinks I shoulda shrunk her down and stuck her in the box instead, hahahahaa!! 
 
Hmmmm.  Now that's an idea...
 
Oh!  And if you wanna see this box come together in FULL ON tutorial style, check it out HERE!!
 
xx,
 



3 comments:

  1. Awesome project Mary! I love the way it turned out! I'm off to watch the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You know I'm a fan of all you do!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project :) I was just browsing YouTube when I came across your tutorial for the Halloween box, you've created some great projects :)
    Hugs Klair xx

    http://kraftylittlebox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete