Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh, SNAP

Here's the second of my 12 snapshots on the 12th :-) Just a little peek into my world over the last month!!!

ONE


TWO


THREE


FOUR


FIVE


SIX


SEVEN


EIGHT


NINE


TEN


ELEVEN


TWELVE


ONE - My latest kitchen gadget :-) LOVE me some kitchen gadgets!!!
TWO - Me sportin' Joshy's "GeeK GlasseS"! 3D MOVIES ARE GOOD FOR SOMETHIN', AFTERALL!
THREE - Rockhopper Penguin Paige! Cutest. Play. Ever. JUST SAYIN'!!!
FOUR - Who doesn't love a pair of cheesy plastic vamp teeth??? EEK!
FIVE - Birthday Love :-)
SIX - My Ant on haircut day.
SEVEN - Peanut Love :-)
EIGHT - A Wooly Moos-tache!!!
NINE - The EVIL one!!!
TEN - Date Night Moon :-)
ELEVEN - Such a good girl---for 3 seconds, anyway!
TWELVE - Cheeseburger LOVE! Mommy Date with my Joshy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment